sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2016

estou a que de novo para postar coisas novar do meu blog

  1. Barn Mates! Part one of board drawings. 
    This episode has a lot of memories attached to it. 
    I’m super happy to have been able to write and draw an interaction between Peridot and Lapis. It’s an interesting dynamic…

    image
    and the line reads were great. I gotchyo number!
     

  2. Barn Mates! Part two of board drawings. 
    I’m glad my fluffy hair style translated well to animation. phew.
    image
    here, I’ll unwrap it for you…
     

  3. Here are some poses I drew for “You can do tons with those!” and “She’s probably sending a whole fleet to find me and shatter me right now! I’m kind of a big deal - a big, anti-homeworld deal”.
    For some reason, Rebecca, Amber, and I really tried to articulate Peridot’s hands in this episode.
     

  4. Oh my gosh! It’s a smaller than average blue berry lake!
    Oh my gosh! It’s a smaller than average blue berry lake!
     

  5. laurenzuke:
“LITTLE GEMS IN THE BIG CITY (COUNTRY)!
BARNMATES! Tomorrow, CN, 7PM your time!
”
    LITTLE GEMS IN THE BIG CITY (COUNTRY)!
    BARNMATES! Tomorrow, CN, 7PM your time!
     

  6. hilaryflorido:
“All new episode this week! (unless you were into that lame leak biz)
BARN MATES written & storyboarded by Lauren and me! Please check it out this Thursday at 7:00pm on Cartoon Network.
”
    All new episode this week! (unless you were into that lame leak biz)
    BARN MATES written & storyboarded by Lauren and me! Please check it out this Thursday at 7:00pm on Cartoon Network.
     

  7. A few from Same Old World
     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário